Monday, December 8, 2014

Artemis Fowl The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer

This is the last Artemis Fowl book my son owns, so I may not be reading anymore, although I kind of want to!  I'm considering checking the next one out from the library just to see what happens!  I'm guessing that tells you I enjoyed this book.

In this third installment of the Artemis Fowl series, Artemis has decided to use fairy technology to make one last fortune before he goes straight.  The fairy world is facing its own threat from some of their own in addition to being concerned about Artemis's use of fairy technology.  Some of them feel very adamantly that Artemis should have his memory wiped, so he no longer knows about them.

This is completely clean, although there are situations where a child (albeit a genius criminal mastermind child) is in danger.  Also, a character we know well almost dies.  It's easy to read and worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment