Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo

This is a second grade level children's book, but it is still definitely worth reading.  I first looked it up because I heard some quotes from it in a Korean drama, My Love from Another Star.  They were such great lines that I decided to look up the book and read it.  I was glad I did.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is the story of a fancy toy rabbit who is very proud.  He loves no one but himself.  He is lost from the little girl who absolutely adores him and ends up travelling around the country for years meeting new owners and hearing their stories.

Since this is a children's book, it is completely appropriate for all readers.  It is a very easy read.  You can zip through it in less than an hour.  It is definitely worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment